Enrollment at Colonel Richardson High School
Contact our registrar, Ms. Denise Meredith, to enroll your student at CRHS.
You will need to bring these following documents to complete the enrollment process.
- birth certificate
- social security card
- proof of guardianship (court order for guardianship or custody agreement)
- parent/guardian driver's license or picture identification
- current immunization records
- proof of residency in CRHS attendance zone
- current electric, propane, or oil bill (within the prior six months)
- current lease agreement (all pages)
- current property tax bill, deed, or mortgage statement
- current settlement sheet (within one year)
- affadavit of shared housing (if living with another family
- copy of last report card and/or transcript
- IEP, 504 Plan, or ELL Plan (if applicable)