Senior Spotlight - Tickets 2017
I have been asked how many tickets each senior will be able to secure for friends and family in the auditorium at graduation. As a reminder, admission into the auditorium is by ticket only – this includes babies/toddlers & wheelchairs. This policy is in effect because we are restricted to a certain number of people in the auditorium due to fire-codes. At this point, I can guarantee each senior 4 tickets for that space. Any extra tickets will be given out in a lottery drawing. The senior may request a few more in writing beginning May 1st, but there are no guarantees (please do not send in requests before May 1st as they will not be honored). Let Mrs. Scott know in writing if you do not need your allotment of 4 tickets or are not planning to participate in the ceremony. Place your written notice for extra tickets in Mrs. Scott’s mailbox by May 12th. This will give me time to post the numbers of tickets each senior will get outside my door. I am hopeful the list of extra tickets for the auditorium area will be posted before the senior awards night on May 17th.
Tickets will be handed out May 24th at the end of practice. Seniors must count their tickets upon receipt and sign by their name to indicate they have taken possession of their tickets.
As in past years with the help of our technology department, we will be simultaneously showing the ceremony in the cafeteria. Tickets are not required for this area. It is first come first served seating, but may be closed if the numbers inside the space exceed fire code restrictions.
If you have any concerns or questions with regards to graduation, please contact
Mrs. Scott at (410) 754-5575 ext 2601 or email@example.com
Graduation Spotlight ‘17 – from Mrs. Scott.
I know it is early, but I need to inform you of the expected dress for graduation. Because
we have changed the color of the ladies’ gowns, the dress will be easier to secure.
To participate in the CRHS graduation exercises, seniors will need the following:
1. Black cap and gown – Josten’s distributes these on May 10 th . They are the same gowns you ordered last fall with your senior supplies.
2. A dress or blouse and skirt under the gown. It does not matter the color or pattern on
the dress. However, please be sure it is appropriate for a high school graduation (not floor
length, overly tight, or too revealing). Simply, be sure it follows the school dress code. If you are unable to find a ‘dress’, a simple blouse and skirt is fine.
3. Stockings – We used to ask the ladies to wear skin toned stockings, but with the changes in generation and shoe style, we don’t make this a requirement, but rather, a recommendation. I tell the ladies, I promise you when you walk across the stage, you will look more ‘put-together’ with stockings than a bare leg.
4. Black shoes – Do make sure these are NOT bedroom slippers, sneakers, or flip-flops.
Please remember this is a formal occasion and the shoe design should be dressier than
everyday & definitely NOT clunky beach attire!
1. Black cap and gown - these are distributed by Josten’s on May 10 th . They are the same
gowns you ordered last fall with your senior supplies.
2. White dress collared shirt and red tie - the tie has been ordered by the school & the
student will get his tie on picture day. I recommend a short-sleeved dress shirt.
3. Black or dark pants (no jeans) – the gentleman’s gowns are black and a black dress-pant
looks very nice in pictures!
4. Polished black shoes or dark brown shoes – NO SNEAKERS
5. Black or dark socks
If you are in doubt about an article of clothing, bring it in or take a photo of it; send it to me
to see if it is appropriate. If you are having problems locating the attire needed, please let me know early. We can direct you to stores where seniors have found the attire, or make
arrangements for assistance.
If you have any concerns or questions with regards to graduation, please contact Mrs. Scott at (410) 754-5575 ext 2601